August 5, 2010

Windsurfing Hanstholm/DK - Photo session No. 9.

When you shoot pic's of surfers, all of them - kite surfers, windsurfers and surfers (and snowboarders as well!!) - it's always a matter of finding the ones who really stand out, the ones who make outstanding jumps, and spectacular maneuvers, the ones who gives me something in the box!!
Here is a few shots from Hanstholm, some of the guy's on the photos I know, and some I don't - but they all have one thing in common - They all are surfing very well !! One of them is Lars Green he has really improved his windsurfing skills a lot the lasts two years, always out there ripping, jumping and showing a wide range of exciting moves. A pure pleasure for a photographer.


Here it is a few pic's of Lars Green, ripping it very nicely in Hanstholm.






Here is a few of some I don't know, but they sure give it to the max.






... and another one I don't know the name of, but he really made my day.






and the last one with great hight ...








No comments:

Post a Comment