August 26, 2010

"Big Wednesday" Vol. 1 - Jazzy.

Tuesday offered a great session, but Wednesday were just unbelievable. 17-24 meter pr. sec. from a western direction, with nice swells most of the day. For sure a day to remember for a long time ahead.
I started out in Smidstrup, here I shoot some pix of the "usual suspects" from
The Ski Shop Family - Then of to Sweden a couple of hours later, here I meet up with Henrik from Dark Blue Boardshop who showed me the surf scene over there. It was fantastic!! - I had never expected to see such great action. The rocks along the Swedish coast line creates the perfect foundation for good swells, this is a scene I definitely will check out much more in the future.
On a day like this I would fu.... give my right arm to bee out there again having some fun with the boys.

I shoot 950 pic's all together, so you have to be a bit patient - have a whole lot of editing ahead of me!!!! - but I'll try to keep it flowing the next couple of days, so keep an eye on Surfaddicts if you want to see some action from a "Big Wednesday".

Anyway here's the first photo sessions from Rågeleje - hope you will enjoy it :O)



Let's start up with some "Jazz"!!!



When I'm shooting a photo session it's very difficult to keep track of everything out there, so sometimes you miss some of the real action. In this case Mikkel shoot a double loop and I came just a split second too late, but here is what I got "in the box" anyway.

You showed some good solid action Mikkel - a pure pleasure to watch!!






"Snavsi arial"




And here is a load full of Back loops as well - cool steady style Jazzy.




















"High"




4 comments:

  1. Meget fede billeder. :-D super blog

    Måske kunne du overveje at smide billeder op ved siden af hinanden, så man ikke skal scrolle scrolle :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tak Jens
    - det skal klart prøves, men er meget tunge RAW filer, så jeg tvivler på at dette kan lade sig gøre???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prøvede lige om jeg kunne lægge dem ved sien af hinanden, men de bliver automatik lagt oven på hinanden - SHIT, det ville ellers have være super SNAVSIIII :O)
    Hyg & Smil

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... googlede "blogspot pictures side by side"

    fandt:

    http://knit1blogtoo.blogspot.com/2007/08/display-picktures-side-by-side-tutorial.html

    http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Place-Photos-Side-By-Side-In-Blogger

    og meget meget mere. Ligner at den simple løsning er en HTML tabel?

    ReplyDelete