August 27, 2010

"Big Wednesday" Vol. 3 - Kitesurfing.


I used to laugh of this sport, when it all began - Hell I used to call then "Ballon queers" - BUT when I watch what you guy's can do out there, and where this sport is today, I have the deepest respect. It looks absolutely great, the way you guy's uses the waves is outstanding, pure wave riding, only with raw power behind - Keep it up guy's, you are absolutely ripping it to the max!!!
(PS. some of the windsurf dudes (alias "Pole-dancers" - heard this expression from a Kite surfer of course - laughed my ass off!!!) - will give me a hard time for saying this!! - but I don't give a shit, Kite surfing is just so great to watch).

Here is a photo session of these "Ballon queers" in action Wednesday evening at Smidstrup - sorry, but it looks fucking great. I don't know the name of these guy's but especially one guy were standing out - I think his name is Carsten alias "Carlsberg" - but I'm not sure???











"Rip & Snap"!!!
















1 comment:

  1. Hi Mark - outstanding photos!
    You are absolutely right; Casper is, like Lars 47 among a few others, ripping those waves very powerful!
    His hame is Casper J Hammerich, known as 'Carlsberg'. On your photos, you have also caught Jan Alstrup, I can see.
    Regards; Lars Solgård (Balloon queer, and former pole dancer for 22 y.)

    ReplyDelete