August 4, 2010

Surfing Vorupør/DK - Girl surfing - Photo session No. 8.


Surfing Vorupør - "Surfergirl" # 8

Surfer girls fascinates me - simply because they have some kind of a "natural inner glow" of general good health, instead of those typical big city girls with tons of makeup and a "cafe-late-bitchy-look", which I find a bit boring, since it's such a common look these days - but hey that's just me, can't help it, I like those healthy looking girls!!!


As I were shooting the surf scene in Vorupør, there were a couple of "girl surfing pic's" that came out OK.
Here it is Nicole Kaschner from Germany having some fun on her longboard, great style Nicole, keep it up out there.
(PS. I don't know Nicole, so if she has a "bitchy-cafe-late" personality, I can't tell, but she were just looking so great out there on her longboard :O)













.. and a bit of surf love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment