June 16, 2010

Patagonia - a company that cares about the environment.


Everybody who knows me well, knows that I am deeply involved in fly fishing and environmental issues besides this surf blog.

One of the companies I really have a huge respect for is Patagonia, simply because they care about this unique planet we live on.
As surfers we are tuned into Mother Nature, and it's rhythms - if we see a lot shit in the water it makes us sad - and angry, at least that's what I feel!!.

Let's face it nobody want's greasy stuff on their surfboard, unless it is "SexWax"!!!

Have a look at Patagonia's new e-catalog made without any use of paper which is a huge environmental benefit for our nature.
I can only add that I wich more company's would follow up on this behavior Patagonia so wisely are showing.

"If we destroy our nature - we destroy ourselves"
Yvon Chouinard - Owner of Patagonia

Check it out here - They have some of the best photographers, and they have really shoot some amazing photos for this e-catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment